School Holiday Programs
We have 6 Fun, interactive programs THIS JANUARY to help your child learn skills FAST
- School Readiness- This 3 day program is runs for 3 hours each day – during the program children get “lunchtime” and “class time” where our therapists teach them in a group of peers, social skills and the practical skills needed for school such as sitting still, concentration and focus for the classroom environment, basic literacy and communication skills for the playground and classroom. More Information
- Finger Gym – Providing a fun and interactive environment for kids to quickly develop fine motor skills. FINGERGYM supports the development of abilities such as maintaining sitting posture, following visual and verbal instructions, asking for help, initiating and completing tasks, problem solving, transitions between tasks and maintaining attention, whilst strengthening the hands and fingers, developing dexterity, coordination and the ability to use hands efficiently for activities such as handwriting, buttons, zips, shoelaces, collecting small objects, and a variety of other tasks that require hand flexibility and strength. finger-gym-flyer
- Multi Lit – pre literacy program –For children in pre school or Kindergarten this program helps them develop the pre literacy skills needed for Kindergarten. and beyond. multilit
- Mind Craft – Mind Craft is an emotion regulation and mindfulness skills program designed to assist children in managing anxiety and producing a calm mental state, through engaging in creative activities and mindfulness exercises. The program is suitable for children aged 8-12 years and teaches basic education regarding how the mind works, the relationship between our thoughts, feelings and behaviours, and how mindfulness and creativity can be used to improve how we feel. mind-craft-flyer
- Social Skills Program – Social Skills program runs over three days from 3pm to 5pm and is designed to give children the chance to learn the social skills needed to help them make friends and maintain relationships. In a group environment children have the opportunity to practice these important skills in a safe and therapeutic environment. For children 6-11. social-skills-jan-2017
- Art Therapy – for children of all artistic levels. This therapeutic program is conducted by a qualified Art therapist and uses creative modalities like drawing and painting to help children understand emotions and their own behaviours.
- Inside out Movie and understanding emotions– Using the Inside Our movie and its concepts this group watches the movie on our projector and these participates in fun and interactive activities to gain a better understanding of their own emotions. All our groups run in both our Campbelltown and Wollongong Clinics and are conducted by Registered Therapists
Our groups are kept small to ensure individual support and attention to EVERY CHILD with most groups 3-6 children.
Call US TODAY 1300 856 617 TO BOOK YOUR CHILD”S PLACE IN ANY OF OUR SCHOOL HOLIDAY PROGRAMS.
DON’T WAIT AS OUR PROGRAMS BOOK UP FAST