FREE PARENT WORKSHOP
- Do you suspect your child has Autism?
- Has your child been recently diagnosed with Autism?
- Confused about what services your child needs and what funding is available?
- Did you know there are over 5 different funding options available for children diagnosed with Autism or a Disability to receive assessment and interventions.
OUR NEXT WORKSHOP IS
Campbelltown: Monday 5th September 2016 10am to 12pm
Campbelltown Catholic Club 20-22 Camden Rd, Campbelltown NSW 2560
Wollongong: Wednesday 14th September 10am – 12pm
Real Autism Care Clinic, 193 Church Street Wollongong
- Places are strictly LIMITED as we are using our group therapy room this time!!! Max 15 people so get in early!!
A FREE workshop for parents and carers of children aged 6 – 25 years suspected of having, or diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder
Daytime and evening sessions
- Learn what funding options are available for you and your child to access behaviour support/ occupational therapy for sensory issues/ speech therapy and psychological services.
- Find out how you can access these funding options.
- Learn what assessments are considered the best to ensure accurate diagnosis and how to get your child assessed.
- Find out what it feels like to experience Autism.
- Our team of professionals will be on hand to answer your questions and provide information and support around behavioural issues, sensory overload and sensitivity, social skills supports and many more….
We keep these information sessions to a small number so hurry places are limited!!!
PLACES ARE STRICTLY LIMITED AND YOU MUST BE REGISTERED TO BE ABLE TO ATTEND.