- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology
- Master’s Degree in Psychology
- Post Graduate Diploma in Psychology
- Certificate IV in Workplace Assessment and Training
- Endorsed Forensic Psychologist
Amanda has over 20 years of experience in the Disability and Community Sector.
She has conducted research in the field of Autism and Disabilities, and has worked for a number of Government Services including the Departments of Community Services, Ageing and Disability, and Juvenile Justice, and she continues to contract to Government and non-Government Services.
Amanda is an experienced supervisor of Psychologists and Behaviour Practitioners across NSW and a highly sought after trainer in the field of Autism and Disabilities.
She is passionate about providing practical clinical and psychological support to adults and children alike.
Amanda believes assessments and interventions need to be built on what we know works and that they need to be understood not only by the professional that conducts them but by the family and caretakers who need to implement and follow them.
Each person is unique and so must their clinical care be.
- Registered Psychologist with AHPRA
- Member of the Australian Psychological Society
- Member of the Early Childhood Intervention Australia
- Member of Australian Society for Study of Intellectual Disability